Terms & ConditionsLast update: July 28, 2022
Welcome to Tera Logistics. By accessing or signing up on this site, you understand and agree to comply with the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to the policy below, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website.
- Tera Logistics is a site owned by PT. Tera Logistik Internasional located in Jakarta, Indonesia. This site facilitiates the shippers to obtain various quotations from registered logistics provider.
- Website is https://www.teralogistics.com
- Users are logistics provider, shippers, and other parties who access the content of the website, or any parties that any material contained in the website directly and/or indirectly.
- Logistics Provider is a registered company that can be freight forwarder who responsible for delivering the cargo from one place to another (by using land, sea, or air transportation), and/or wareshouses company who have their own warehouses for rent, and/or trucking company who have their own trucks for charter.
- Shipper is the owner of the cargo or interested parties for the delivery of the cargo who access, signs up, and utilizes the service provided by this website to obtain various quotations from several logistics provider.
- Cargo is a physical tangible object and has a value that can be shipped legally in accordance with the applicable provisions where the object is located and/or will be delivered.
- Services is any action or effort made by logistics provider to deliver the cargo in accordance with the instructions provided by the shippers.
- Users are prohibited to modify and use the intellectual properties on the website without prior consent from Tera Logistics as the owners of the copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual properties.
- The name and logo used are registered trademarks protected by law.
Shippers General Provisions:
- Shippers are required to register by providing a valid and accurate information of company name, address, telephone number, email, and other information correctly and accurately.
- Shippers are required to provide information of the type to be used, origin and destination of delivery, date of shipment, cargo specification, and other accurate and valid information prior to requesting the quotation to the logistics provider.
- Shippers agree to understand in advance the terms and conditions stipulated by logistics provider that prescribe the limitation of liability and maximum compensation to the shippers for any deprivation, damage, or any loss due to logistics provider’ negligence and omission. The shippers agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the appointed logistics provider. Shippers acknowledges the risks that may happen.
- Shippers understand the risk that may occur for not insuring the cargo to be shipped.
- Shippers have the right to review the logistics provider that can be seen by other shippers as a consideration when choosing the logistics provider in the future.
Logistics Provider General Provisions:
- Logistics Provider are required to sign up by providing a valid and accurate information of company name, address, telephone number, email, and other information correctly and accurately.
- Logistics Provider shall enclose the terms and conditions that prescribe the limitation of liability and the maximum compensation to the shippers for any deprivation, damage, or any loss due to logistics provider’ negligence and omission. Logistics Provider understands the risk that may occur upon the unavailability of terms and conditions that prescribe the limitation of liability and maximum compensation.
- Logistics Provider have the right to refuse the quotation request submitted by the shippers with or without prior notification.
- Logistics Provider understand the risk that may occur for shipping the cargo without any insurance instructions from the shippers.
Tera Logistics strictly prohibits the use of this website for the following types of cargo:
- Illegal drugs such as narcotics or psychotropics,
- Goods that may be used for terrorists,
- Goods derived from criminal acts such as theft or money laundering,
- Human trafficking and illegal trade of human organs,
- Goods form illegal logging activities,
- Protected animals,
- Counterfeits that violates intellectual property rights,
- Other goods as stipulated by the government where the goods are located and/or will be shipped.
Limitations of Liability and Disclaimer:
- Users agree that Tera Logistics shall not be liable for any deprivation, damage, or any loss that occur between the shipper and logistics provider.
- Users agree that Tera Logistics shall not be involved in any kind of disputes and claims that occur between the shipper and logistics provider.
- Users agree that Tera Logistics shall not be liable for any loss arising from misuse of company information that published by logistics provider.
- Users agree that Tera Logistics does not guarantee/warrant that the website will be free from any malware attacks, hackers, or other threats that may harm the users.
- Users agree that Tera Logistics does not guarantee/warrant that the site will be free from any technical disruptions on the hardware and/or software.
- Users agree that Tera Logistics does not guarantee/warrant that any of the materials on this website are accurate, complete, or current. Tera Logistics may make changes to the materials contained on this website any time without prior notification.
- Tera Logistics provides the logistics provider with options to sign up for free or upgrade to premium/enterprise account.
- The facility provided for free registrants is an access to find logistics provider company profile and obtain quotation requests from shipper.
- Additional facilities provided for paid registrants are publish the company profile on the website, the company business verification, higher number for freight schedule post, priority to obtain quotation requests from the shipper, free from ads banner on company landing page, monthly report with minimum 350 visitors (premium package) or 750 visitors (enterprise package).
- For the promotional purpose, Tera Logistics may provide paid registrants facilities for free within certain period with prior notification.
- For now, the verification process can only be performed in South East Asia.
- Users are prohibited to upload a virus or malware and spam to this website.
- Users are prohibited from using this website to commit any illegal actions and include negative contents.
- This website is not offered for users below 21 years old.
- Tera Logistics reserves the right to block an accounts from users who violating the terms and condition with/without prior notification.
- Tera Logistics reserves the right to delete an accounts from users who not accessed the website for the last 2 years.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions:
Tera Logistics may revise the prevailing terms and conditions in this website anytime without prior notification to the users. Any changes can be accessed on the terms and conditions section at the bottom of this website.
Users acknowledge and agree that any disputes that may arise shall be governed by the Indonesian law or international arbitration for user located outside Indonesia.
Pleas contact the following information if you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions above:
PT. Tera Logistik Internasional
Equity Tower 49th Floor, Regus Office
Sudirman Central Business District Lot 9
Jenderal Sudirman Street Kav. 52-53
South Jakarta 12190, Indonesia
Email: [email protected]